POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Simulating calcite(Calcium carbonate), typical birefringent crystal : Re: Simulating calcite(Calcium carbonate), typical birefringent crystal Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simulating calcite(Calcium carbonate), typical birefringent crystal
From: Jong
Date: 27 Oct 2002 05:10:38
Message: <3dbbbb9e$1@news.povray.org>
Once again, cheers to POV-Ray TAG and supporting members.
  I myself was not able to figure how much effort should be needed to
implement the Double Refraction or birefringent material simulation.
Now, it seems to me that the simulation may well require team effort or some
sort of 2003(or 2004?) Siggraph presentation type effort.

I really appreciate your interest and suggestions.

Jong

news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...